Estate Tax Planning Calculator
Comprehensive Life Insurance Analysis Calculator
All American Advisors aims to educate our clients on the many types of life insurance policies available. Most buyers are not familiar with the technical world of death benefits, cash values, standard provisions and riders. Few individuals understand that there are major differences in the types of life insurance they can buy and the various sources for such coverage.
We are a trusted source in the insurance world, and desire to help our clients understand the many options available so that they can choose the best life insurance plan for themselves or their loved ones.
We associate with all of the major insurance providers to provide customized life insurance policies for our clients, including:
- Whole life insurance, which covers an individual for their entire life
- Term life insurance, which covers an individual for a specific number of years
- Renewable term, which gives the right to renew at the end of the term, regardless of the state of your health.
- Convertible term, which offers the ability to exchange the policy for a permanent plan.
- Level or decreasing term, wherein the face value of the policy either remains the same or decreases over the life of the term while the premium remains the same.
- Adjustable premium, which allows for a lower than "current" premiums with the right to change these premiums in the future.
- Variable life insurance, wherein the face amount and cash value may increase or decrease based on investment results
- Equity-indexed life insurance, which combines term life insurance coverage with an investment feature.
- Universal life insurance, which is a flexible-premium, adjustable benefit life insurance policy that accumulates account value. The flexibility of this policy allows you to change the amount of insurance as your needs for insurance change.
With the many types of life insurance policies available, most people feel more comfortable exploring their options with a trusted advisor. All American Advisors desires helps educate our clients on the many types of plans available, as well as investigating secondary factors such as survivorship (or second-to-die) and joint life insurance policies.
Contact us today for a free assessment of your life insurance options.